*Offer valid in USA only on MSRP pricing only. Offer not valid on wholesale or other special pricing customers. Discount automatically applies when all items in the bundle are added to your shopping cart.
- Starter BundleThis bundle is ideal for individuals who engage in at least 30 minutes of both aerobic and resistance training, three or more days per week. Whether your goal is to improve your physique or enhance your competitive game with functional strength and stamina, this bundle will help you get there.
- Alise Willoughby BundleAlise Willoughby, pro BMX cyclist and sponsored Klean Athlete, is a champion on the bike yet equally committed to maintaining her health and well-being through proper nutrition. The Alise Willoughby bundle allows her to achieve that and more.
- Endurance I BundleThe Endurance I bundle is for participatory and recreational athletes who engage in consistent and repetitive aerobic exercise 2-4 days a week, for at least 20-60 minutes per session, and at a moderate intensity (steady but not to the point of maximal effort).
- Endurance II BundleThe Endurance II bundle is for committed endurance athletes who regularly train 5-7 days a week, at a moderate to high intensity, for at least one hour per training session, race or competition.
- Foundation BundleDesigned for everyday use, the Foundation Bundle is designed to help athletes maintain optimal health and perform at their best. These are the basics.
- Strength & Conditioning I BundleThe Strength & Conditioning I Bundle is for athletes who perform strength training 2-4 days per week at a moderate intensity.
- Strength & Conditioning II BundleThe Strength and Conditioning II bundle is for highly committed elite or professional athletes looking to build strength, add lean muscle and improve explosive power for a particular sport or athletic discipline.
- Water Polo BundleThe Water Polo bundle is designed to support an athlete’s specific training requirements in a unique athletic discipline that demands speed, strength, endurance, power, agility and more from its athletes.‡