Klean Hydration consists of 6% carbohydrates with additional minerals for the replacement of fluid and electrolytes lost through sweat during physical activity.‡
Gluten Free GMO Free Vegan Vegetarian
Starting From $20.30
An athlete’s most important asset on game day, during training, or out on the race course is his or her engine. To perform at its best, the body requires adequate fluid and electrolyte intake before, during and after exercise. During physical activity, the body loses fluid and electrolytes through sweat. Even modest fluid losses can diminish physical performance. Klean Hydration consists of 6% carbohydrates, comprised of simple carbohydrates (glucose and fructose) and a complex carbohydrate (branched dextrin) with additional minerals for the replacement of fluid and electrolytes during physical activity. The carbohydrates and sodium in this natural orange-flavored drink mix support the intestinal absorption of fluids to maximize hydration efficiency. Klean Hydration also has an osmotic concentration, or osmolarity, similar to that of body fluids, to support fluid replenishment without slowing you down. Performing at your best through optimal hydration is simple with this great-tasting, naturally sweetened and balanced hydration powder.‡
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 1 Scoop / 1 Sachet (Approx. 17.9 g) • Servings Per Container Approx. 20 / Servings Per Carton 10
- each serving contains:
- Calories 60
- Total Carbohydrate 16 g
- Total Sugars (Includes 12 g Added Sugars) 12 g
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 12.5 mg
- Calcium (as TRAACS® calcium bisglycinate chelate) 35 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 25 mg
- Sodium (as sodium citrate) 180 mg
- Potassium (as potassium citrate) 70 mg
- Carbohydrate Blend 15 g
- Sucrose (from cane/beet), Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin (Cluster Dextrin®), Dextrose, Fructose
- Other ingredients: Citric acid, organic orange flavor with other natural flavors, red beet (for color), beta carotene (for color).
- Cluster Dextrin® is a registered trademark of Gilco Nutrition Co., Ltd.
- TRAACS® is a registered trademark of Albion laboratories, Inc.
- Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop daily with 8 oz. of water or beverage of choice or as directed by a trainer, coach, or health professional. Daily consumption may vary dependent upon exercise frequency, duration, and intensity.